Total Pageviews

Friday 22 August 2014

Writing a new tale.

Hey guys, MiniGrafter here.



So recently I got inspired to start writing my own novel, and after reading so many I had a good idea about how to write it and what it should be about. The latest one is called Blood of a Robyn and yes I know that you're supposed to spell it as Robin but it makes more sense when you read my story.
Its set a few centuries back but is completely fictional so some of the countries names, and characters are not real!!!!!!!

Robyn who is the main character has been under her Kings power for over 8 long and hard years, carrying out his dirty work as his secret assassin, and as part of the Red Cloth secret services. However when a Lord Brynn comes to take Robyn away, she's about to discover that the side she has been fighting for may not have been the right one.  Can she pick the right side and finally have her and her mothers freedom or will her past haunt her and jeopardise her future?


Thanks guys I hope you enjoy, feel free to leave comments :)
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment